Senior Analyst - Denver Office
Realtime Agency – Senior Analyst
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Analyst to join us at Realtime Agency – a fast-growing performance and brand marketing agency.
In this role, you will be contributing to the design, management and execution of large-scale paid campaigns. There will also be responsibility for driving new ideas to improve the performance of campaigns including; account structure, bid strategy, creative, ad copy, keyword expansion, audience management landing page optimization. You will also ensure campaigns are set up, tracked, and optimized for reporting and maximum efficiencies.
Realtime’s Senior Analysts become the primary point of contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our client’s digital measurement and you will need to be able to Identify and present new areas of growth that will help continue the development of paid channels.
You will be passionate about performance, with a proven track record of success with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet key objectives and deadlines.
● Design, manage and execute large-scale paid ads experience on Meta/Instagram and Google campaigns -– Google AdWords will include all their products such as Youtube, GDN, Gmail and Search.
●Implement best practice optimization processes to client accounts to ensure maximum potential is reached in client performance for results and budget delivery.
●Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social and Google campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, creative, ad copy, keyword expansion, audience management landing page optimization
● Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
● Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
● Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
● Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid channels.